As an author, you know you need a website. Perhaps you have one already or you are just getting started. Wherever you are, I can help you get an attractive, professional website up and running in about a month, even if you haven’t done a thing yet.
The way this happens is that we sit side by side, either literally at my office, or perhaps yours, or virtually, working via phone and Google Chat. We work through all of the steps, one at a time, and in between sessions you have unlimited email access to me 24/7.
Here are some recent sites that I helped clients create:
And here are the things we will cover in a Side by Side with the Wonderlady Website Package:
- Selected a suitable WordPress theme
- Getting a hosting account set up if you don’t have one
- Installing WordPress
- Installing basic WordPress plugins and learning why you need them
- Setting up a Coming Soon page while you work on your website
- Planning your website
- Choosing graphics (from what you already have or finding suitable royalty-free images)
- Writing the content
- Setting up a blog (and why you need one)
- Incorporating social media
- Learning how to keep your website up to date, easily making content and image changes
- And more!
Other areas we can address during a Side by Side with the Wonderlady package include email marketing, branding and logo development, sales strategies and ecommerce.